At STDA we are working hard to ensure we do everything possible to protect all the pupils & their families.
Our COVID policy and risk assessment is regularly being monitored and updated where required in line with government and ISTD advice.
Here are some of the precautions we are using to protect the STDA family:
- Temperature checks on arrival to the studio
- Social distancing in studios & waiting areas
- Masks in communal areas for 12yrs and over
- Regular cleaning – daily and in-between classes.
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Reduced foot fall and capacity in studio – no parents where possible & gaps between classes.
- Reduced class sizes
- Ventilation throughout the building
We have had such positive feedback from parents & pupils.
We are so happy to be able to welcome pupils back to the studios and will continue to strive to run classes in a safe and secure dance environment.
Thankyou to all the parents & pupils for their co-operation.